We can help you with questions regarding a particular aspect of an immigration matter or guide you through the entire procedure to come to Canada permanently. We will find the most suitable program for you and your family. Once the best avenue is chosen we will represent you before Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and other immigration authorities on your journey to obtaining temporary or permanent residency in Canada.

Immigration Services

Temporary Residence

Temporary Resident Visas
Super Visas
Visitor Records
Study Permits
Work Permits (LMIA based, PNP based, Accompanying Spouse)
Extensions of Study and Work Permits

Permanent Residence

Express Entry (EE)
(Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class)
Provincial Nominations (PNP)
Family Sponsorships
Self-Employed Persons Class
Business Immigration Applications
Humanitarian & Compassionate (H&C) Applications


Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
Intra-company transfers
Employer Compliance

Other Services:

Updating your Existing Application
Correcting Misinformation on Immigration Documents
PR Cards and Renewals
Citizenship Applications


“Martina helped my aunt receive a multiple entry visitor visa after she was refused three times in Vietnam. Martina goes above and beyond expectations – she gets to know her client’s stories very well and even when the chances of success are near impossible, Martina never gives up. Her passion for what she does and the diligence she has to submit successful applications sets her apart from other immigration consultants. I am so thankful to know Martina and of course, to be reunited with my aunt… Read more
Shinia VanCalgary, Canada